Trump "ownes" telemondo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LAREDO, Texas – Presidential Candidate Donald Trump had some harsh words towards Spanish news outlet Telemundo when one of their top anchors tried to verbally attack him during his visit to this border city. “Telemundo should be ashamed,” Trump told the saddened reporter during a press event with various law enforcement officials.

The comment came after famed reporter Jose Diaz Balart asked Trump if he should apologize to the Hispanic community for calling them rapists and drug dealers.

“He didn’t say that,” a woman yelled out.

Trump said that those comments were part of media attack against him where his words have been misrepresented to tarnish him.

“That’s the misrepresentation of the media, they half sentence and then they take a quarter of a sentence and then put it all together,” Trump said.

During his visit to Laredo, Trump was faced with a swarm of news outlets, most of which appeared to be hostile toward him in the type of questions that were being asked.

“Mr. Trump You are being called a racist and a bigot,” a female reporter with a British accent yelled out as the presidential candidate arrived at another event.

“You know what’s really fun, I’m right there suing Univision for $500 million,” Trump said to much cheering and applause from the audience.

In another attack by mainstream media, as Trump was preparing to leave Laredo, he approached the large number of reporters gathered there to take a question. Another reporter with a British accent, this time a man who identified himself as someone from the BBC, asked Trump about the harsh comments from Rupert Murdoch about being an embarrassment to America.

Upon hearing the question Trump turned back and walked straight to his plane.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...o-to-attack-trump-not-learn-about-the-border/

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the media stops acting like the fifth column and returns to being the fourth estate, they'll have a right to complain. Until then, The Donald is going to show everyone in the U.S. how the media should be handled.

Ask a straight question, get a straight answer. Ask a loaded "gotcha" question for which you're going to quote the answer out of context, get a kick to the nuts for your troubles! :nutkick:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the media stops acting like the fifth column and returns to being the fourth estate, they'll have a right to complain. Until then, The Donald is going to show everyone in the U.S. how the media should be handled.

Ask a straight question, get a straight answer. Ask a loaded "gotcha" question for which you're going to quote the answer out of context, get a kick to the nuts for your troubles! :nutkick:

Couldn't say it any better.

The media has become social whores that are looking for gotcha to make somebody get a sound bite. Both sides of the media are guilty. That's just what happens today.

The Donald is shoving it down their metrosexual throats as it should be.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

The media has become social whores that are looking for gotcha to make somebody get a sound bite. Both sides of the media are guilty. That's just what happens today.

No kidding. I may not agree with Trump about everything. I may not even want him to come to my house and hang with me and my family. But I damn sure as HELL love his attitude toward the media and the establishment. Let's face it, a lot of us have the same kind of feelings about the entrenched system, but without 10 billion dollars behind us, we'd never get a second's worth of airtime to get our message out. One more reason to hate our corrupt, cronyistic and over-insulated system that rewards party lines and rhetoric over substance and action.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cdn.meme.am_instances2_500x_900947.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

3.bp.blogspot.com__hOrHY7ZYxrQ_UOr98Mbs5wI_AAAAAAAAAXM_HXKS50r8e933c177e00e77aba8031f373438c03.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom