WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit checking any stores for 22 ammo since i started reloading and can reload any pistol caliber cheaper than i can buy 22 ammo.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just left the WM in Newcastle and they have lots of ammo.
The lady was stocking the shelf with Federal automatch and I saw her put up 7 boxes but I don't know how much there was because I interrupted her to buy some 147gr JHP WWB that I haven't seen on the shelf in a long time.
She also had a cart with several cases of ammo loaded on it waiting to be stocked.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Heard somewhere that WalMart is no longer making available it's inventory on .22 rimfire ammo. Supposedly stores don't know it's coming till it comes in the back door. Don't know the truth of this, but it makes some sense. The last two batches I've bought were both in the middle of the day at a time when it usually would have been long gone. Maybe they finally got smart.
Yes they did pull the ability to see inventory from the app and website, however management can view the truck contents ahead of time. Usually a day or two. Sometimes the warehouse will add ammo to the truck late and it is not visible on the pre-notification report.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Local WM ammo guy told me that they tried to vary the time that they put it out, and to only put half out in the AM and half in the PM and the local neckbeards complained to management and caused a big stink.

A$$Hats.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom