cheap hotel recommendation okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know one can google hotels, priceline, etc. I only see chain hotels that way and want to know all available. What I'm looking for is a hotel in west side okc, like bethany, more, yukon, etc. The cheaper the better. It seems the independently owned ones don't show up on the typical searches. I know this is a hail Mary pass asking such a thing on OSA, but I've been amazed before at some of the knowledge that comes flying off the screen from this beloved site.

I may need this on short notice over the next few days to a week so don't worry about your thoughts/recommendations being too far fetched.

Yeah, it's a marital thing.

Marksman
Reaction score
I know one can google hotels, priceline, etc. I only see chain hotels that way and want to know all available. What I'm looking for is a hotel in west side okc, like bethany, more, yukon, etc. The cheaper the better. It seems the independently owned ones don't show up on the typical searches. I know this is a hail Mary pass asking such a thing on OSA, but I've been amazed before at some of the knowledge that comes flying off the screen from this beloved site.

I may need this on short notice over the next few days to a week so don't worry about your thoughts/recommendations being too far fetched.

Yeah, it's a marital thing.

Try the express deals on Priceline. You get to pick an area and quality level for about half of the normal rate. You just don't know what hotel you get until after you have booked it. We have done this several times and have always been pleased with the results.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drive by this place twice daily. Seems decent and is fairly new. Has a sign that says $239 weekly rate. 10 miles straight shot to Yukon, easy access to all highways in OKC. I always thought that if I ever HAD to go somewhere that it would suffice.

Value Place
3800 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check on RV rentals and an RV park nearby to park it in. I dont know squat about the OKC area at all but the ones Ive stayed in around Tulsa and other places all had a shower house/business room/clubhouse, wifi, they seemed secure, allowed pets on leashes, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom