MSNBC Poll link: do you think people should be allowed to carry guns in public?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not believe I ever said you go to starbucks. The law in Texas said they could carry a long gun, unconcealed. Most of those groups were demonstrating the irony of the law in Texas against openly carrying a handgun. I guess you have to think about the real reason because MSNBC won't just give you a real answer. It is one of those higher levels of Bloom's things. Were there some idiots who thought, hey I am AWESOME let me run around upsetting people, yes. However, in the US we also have the Right to be an idiot (you should be thankful).

A Right is a Right, because some people will not agree, which is why it is a Right.
Brilliant comment Mr. Watson! I don't even go to Starbucks. It's merely an example of some of the yahooness that's made the national news. But when some pissant comes into a place I'm at with an AK47 slung across his chest you can bet Ima gonna question his sanity and motives. It's not the guns that scare me it's the IDIOTS that are carrying like this that I worry about.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The true tip of the spear in our 2A fight.
i.imgur.com_v9rQMoj.jpg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted yes. However I don't think people should be allowed to carry long guns in public just to intimidate people like the douche bags in Texas are doing. No problem if your carrying one when you go hunting, to the range or even guarding your proprety after a disaster. But slinging on an AR15 so you can sit in Starbucks and scare people is bullchit, it hurts our cause more then it helps.

I agree completely! Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This is the same as a couple of gays flaunting their affection in public.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8209062_g.jpg

All Good!

Now, I grew up on Barney Miller, and I know it was b.s. to some degree, but I liked that the plainsclothes P.D. wore suits (unless they were undercover). What is with this t-shirt and jeans crap? Do not want to be taken seriously as a professional? Why not get a facial tattoo and wear your nose ring on duty as well?

Latest posts

Top Bottom