Hipster Boo Boo is living in a trailer at the Governor’s Mansion…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon, Guys. The wife and I have been living in an RV for 4 years.

Granted, I'm sure ours is a bit bigger and fancier that the Fallon daughter's trailer, but in the RV world, there are lots of cases of folks allowing friends to stay on their property and hook up to the electric and water.

While I'm sure the "Lost Ogle" may be humorous, he is also biased. Is our job market in Oklahoma so bad that he'd refer to the Fallon kids leaving the state for work?

Oh well, I' guess I'll just go take a walk this morning and see if I can see any wildlife here in Colorado. Supposed to be cooling down some, with tomorrow's high to be in the 70's.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would much rather have some relative living in a camper on my property than in the house. Ever tried to watch TV when your sister in law is trying to get attention and starts talking louder than the TV.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to thinking about the possible issue of being against city ordinances. Wasn't there a city councilman in OKC a few years ago that tried to get an ordinance passed that would prevent traveling RV'ers from parking at Walmart and such places? Seems that he was an owner or part-owner of an RV park. Want to bet whether he might have got the ordinance introduced that currently says that an RV can only be hooked up at a residence for 14 days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom