What is your opinion of reality television?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your opinion of reality TV?

• I like it.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 53 63.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Books, we are buying you a ticket to the Betty Ford Clinic.

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pretty much completely unplugged from tv for the last few years. About the only thing I'll watch (occasionally) are shows like Frasier, Wings, or Cheers.

Even back when I did watch tv, I couldn't stand reality shows.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch any reality show about Alaska. Many of the places I've been to but a lot I haven't. I really liked the 8 part special they just had called "The Last Alaskans". No drama just the hard cold reality of living inside ANWR. I don't watch any of the degenerate shows they have on the networks. And crap like NCIS. If you've ever done cop work there is no piped in background music.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the ones on the History Channel are entertaining (Think Alaska frontier living ones) but all in all I'd say there is no reality in reality TV.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of reality shows. I enjoyed Top Shot till they started voting people off the show. They should have just had more shoots and eliminated the last place shooter and moved on.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Shark Tank is pretty good. Yes, they may be billionaires, but they're still playing with their own money, so they have skin in the game.

Also, Penn & Teller: Fool Us. I love stage magic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom