Best a thing about being a Dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching them grow up, learn, and absorb everything around them in the world.
They way their eyes light up when they see something new they have never seen before, but it is something that you or I would take for granted.
Putting their hand in yours, and realizing just how tiny of a little person they are.
Falling asleep with them on your chest while calming them down from crying.

Wouldn't trade it for the world.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tax break lol watching them grow up to be their own person. All the funny comments they make and getting to be there for them when they need me to be. Plus all the I love you anyone could ever want

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The first time my daughter brought me a beer was pretty spectacular, but the best day ever was the first time she brought me one that had been opened. Tears!

Barn Dog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just hearing him call out DADDY when I pick him up. Some of the funny things he has to say. How at 6yrs old he already has some of my personality traits.
Wouldn't change anything about this ride for anything.

AmericanPatriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Teaching my son everything it takes to be a man, teaching him how to pray and listen to God, teaching him how to look someone in the eye when he shakes their hand. And better than that, watching him do it without being told to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom