Best a thing about being a Dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having someone who looks up to you, wants to be exactly like you and do everything you do even though I have never done anything in my life to deserve that kind of admiration from someone. Being more excited about finding a toy he will like than the fact that Walmart had some .22 in stock. Putting everything I want to buy or do on the back burner so I can do things for/with him and not thinking twice about it.

But most of all the best thing about being a dad is just that…being a Dad. With my wife and I going through 3+ miscarriages I never thought I would get the opportunity to be a dad so to me that is the best thing. IMG_0164.jpgIMG_0548.JPGIMG_0833.JPG

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing the joy on their face when they see me. Being a dad is also scary as hell in that you are FULLY responsible for another's life and how they turn out.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing the joy on their face when they see me. Being a dad is also scary as hell in that you are FULLY responsible for another's life and how they turn out.

Yes, this is my favorite. My 18 month old goes nuts and yells "DAAAAADDDDYYYY" whenever I come home. It's a blast. I just wish I had started earlier. (I'm 47 with an 18 month old ha ha ha)

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, this is my favorite. My 18 month old goes nuts and yells "DAAAAADDDDYYYY" whenever I come home. It's a blast. I just wish I had started earlier. (I'm 47 with an 18 month old ha ha ha)

It'll do a lot to de-stress from whatever the day held. It only gets more fun as they can communicate more effectively.

Latest posts

Top Bottom