'15 - '16 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentlemen, it's getting close to that time of year again....ahh yes, fantasy basketball. Thank you to everyone that was apart of last season. It was pretty crazy with the injuries, and this year will be just as interesting. I recently sent out a league e-mail inviting all of last year's owners back, as I have reinstated the league. I would like to try to confirm any open team slots as soon as possible. I have a few people that may be interested if we find ourselves needing to pick up someone.

As of right now, we have 3 confirmed returning teams:
Myself
Team Cook
Guns Blazing

Team Muff is gracefully leaving for this season as he is finishing up his last 15 hours of his college class to graduate this December. I wished him all the best - he's been busting his ass while working at Tinker to get it done.

So as of right now, that leaves us with 1 confirmed open team slot for the time being.

We currently have 10 teams, but I am willing to open it up to 12-14 teams if we can get the people. In the league e-mail I sent out, I sent out my contact information. Feel free to contact me by either forum PM or my contact information I sent out via the league. For anyone that wasn't part of the league last year, feel free to pm me, and if we still have the opening or if we get 2 new teams at a time, I will send out invites in the order I get the requests and expand the league up to a max of 14 teams.

League rules/scoring rules are still the same as last season. I am open to changes that make sense. I liked the positive/negative we got last year, as it really kept there from being any draws. Open to any and all suggestions though.

The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 27, 2015. I would like to try and have our draft somewhere around the beginning of October, of course on the weekend, and if we are ready soon enough, possibly set up a live draft/cookout thing for those of us that could attend. I'll play that part by ear though as time goes on.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Returning:
Jailblazers
Lead Farmers
Cook
Guns Blazing

Added 1 new team: Team Kassiri

Out:
Muff
Cava

Waiting for confirmation:
4 team owners

1 Open team slot

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 teams

Jailblazers
Lead Farmers
Team Cook
Guns Blazing
Team Kassiri

5 confirmed

4 team owners

4 pending

1 Open new team slot

This still stands as current team situation. I sent out a few PM's to some of the team owners from last season I haven't heard anything out of yet.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to think about it... when do we draft?

The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 27, 2015. I would like to try and have our draft somewhere around the beginning of October, of course on the weekend, sometime around mid to late afternoon. Weekend of the 3rd, 10th, or 17th. Earlier the better of course so we can try and square our teams up and make trades if we decided we wanted to do so. I'm open to whatever the majority decides on what weekend.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 teams

Jailblazers
Lead Farmers
Team Cook
Guns Blazing
Team Kassiri
Moore Ons

6 confirmed

Bartlesville Blackout (tridiot)

3 Open team slots.

The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 27, 2015. I would like to try and have our draft somewhere around the beginning of October, of course on the weekend, sometime around mid to late afternoon. Weekend of the 3rd, 10th, or 17th. Earlier the better of course so we can try and square our teams up and make trades if we decided we wanted to do so. I'm open to whatever the majority decides on what weekend

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 teams

Jailblazers
Lead Farmers
Team Cook
Guns Blazing
Team Kassiri
Moore Ons

6 confirmed

Bartlesville Blackout (tridiot)

3 Open team slots.

The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 27, 2015. I would like to try and have our draft somewhere around the beginning of October, of course on the weekend, sometime around mid to late afternoon. Weekend of the 3rd, 10th, or 17th. Earlier the better of course so we can try and square our teams up and make trades if we decided we wanted to do so. I'm open to whatever the majority decides on what weekend

7 confirmed.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another bump. Today was Thunder media day, also. We. Draft is currently scheduled for this weekend, but I will push it back for 2 weeks. Waiting to hear back from a someone.

Let's get the league filled up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom