It's Coming: Fear the Walking Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In LA, there is pretty much a steady stream of helos at all times, dat's da ghetto bird, foo.

I like the slow build up style, this is more how I see something happening. As for traffic, so many people are getting sick, staying home from school and work, traffic would open up quite a bit. LA is only bad during the 6-10 am and 3-7pm range, otherwise, it is not that bad.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You turn if you die, and you turn if you get bit. I wonder if you turn if your zombie ex-girlfriend spits blood on your open-mouthed face. If so, I hope the junkie eats his bitchy sister.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would give the show some life.

Also, I've been thinking. The two main characters are teacher/counselor in a California school. I'd say 90% chance their libs who vote for gun control every time, but secretly she has a shotgun her dad passed on to her and he has a .38 or 9mm. I may be wrong, we'll see.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a fan of the walking dead, I hope this one is as good. Maybe its just me, but it seams that all the cool shows are on cable, not ABC, CBS, and NBC. The only problem is the advertising is getting out of hand, too much.

TIVO is your friend.
I watched the first episode and tivoed the second hoping it picks up. I've tried to watch the WD but haven't been able to get into it. Maybe I need to rent all the seasons and binge watch to catch up. I'll stick with the new one for this season at least.

Anyone else think the crack head boy was an idiot for not picking up the gun before he fled?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are definitely too many commercials in these popular non-premium cable shows. The Strain, Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead, etc., are just crammed full of commercials. It detracts from the story.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else think the crack head boy was an idiot for not picking up the gun before he fled?

No, if you're running away from a dead guy and meet a cop, you do NOT want a gun in your hand.
Stepdad was an idiot for not picking it up after the zombie drug dealer was too shattered to shamble about anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom