No more AR-15s available at Walmart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can buy (no pun intended) the AR not being profitable argument. But the stated policy would also seem to cover Mini-14s (unless perhaps with 5 rd magazines) and Ruger 10/22s which come with a 10 rd mag std.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can buy (no pun intended) the AR not being profitable argument. But the stated policy would also seem to cover Mini-14s (unless perhaps with 5 rd magazines) and Ruger 10/22s which come with a 10 rd mag std.

Stated by whom? I can still find 10/22s in my local Walmart(s), along with Marlin 60s.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a nonpolitical decision one has to ask why all Airsoft and BB guns that looked like an M16, tactical shotgun or anything M&P series were also blown out at ½ price. I was originally buying the argument but don’t think it’s so believable anymore. Seriously folks, they've carried BB guns that looked like M-16s since the 1980s.

I don’t mind Wal-Mart not carrying ARs. I think being sold there kind of soiled the Colt\Sig\Bushmaster brand names.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom