Court Rules Illegal Aliens Have Second Amendment Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears that the Court ruled that personal arms are a human right, rather than something gifted by the government.

I see this as a good thing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is unbelievable. I am speechless. Why don't we just tell everyone to come on in to this country and instantly become a citizen? That is what the libs want and are trying to do. This is serious folks.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While 2A rights are a given, being in this country illegally is not. Come to the U.S. Legally and you will be welcomed open arms! Come here illegally and you are nothing but another POS breaking the law.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While 2A rights are a given, being in this country illegally is not. Come to the U.S. Legally and you will be welcomed open arms! Come here illegally and you are nothing but another POS breaking the law.

I have no problem with arresting them and deporting them. There's no need to stack on firearms charges, though; firearms ownership is a human right.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problem with arresting them and deporting them. There's no need to stack on firearms charges, though; firearms ownership is a human right.

No, self defense is a human right, with the most effective tool available. Gotta watch ourselves, 238 years from now some lib jackhole will be arguing that the second amendment only covers firearms, not psi-amplifier headbands.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That came out a little more pedantic than I wanted. I was shooting for slightly snarky, but I think I overshot.

Oh, no, I took no offense. I think you're absolutely right, and I'm glad you clarified. It's easy to get caught up in a way of thinking and accidentally hurt your own position in the long run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom