Father of Murder Victim Will Campaign For Gun Control, After He Buys One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.C. Kerns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The poor man is overcome with grief, and at this point I don't want to cast any stones at him. I do believe, though, that he is being manipulated by those who have gun control as an agenda. Something similar happened with Sarah Brady, where she signed on with gun control in part just to make a paycheck, since her husband was no longer able to work.

Let's give Old Dad a few weeks of respectful peace and a chance to think a bit more clearly.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, as bad as I feel for the family, I don't need to give him one min. If we were talking about attacking any other constitutionally protected rights the usual suspects would eat him alive. There is no need to justify rights, they simply are!

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The couple said the other night on Fox that "They" are messing with the wrong people as far as gun control goes.

Its obvious that the gun control crowd has already contacted them and manipulating them to the hilt with their lies....sad.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First sentence, "The father of the young female reporter killed by a black gay former colleague..." why am I not the least be surprised from a link from the OP? If the murderer was not gay, would the sentence ready, "The father of the young female reporter killed by a black heterosexual former colleague..."? No, of course not. Nothing like a little homophobia in the morning, eh? Pathetic.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First sentence, "The father of the young female reporter killed by a black gay former colleague..." why am I not the least be surprised from a link from the OP? If the murderer was not gay, would the sentence ready, "The father of the young female reporter killed by a black heterosexual former colleague..."? No, of course not. Nothing like a little homophobia in the morning, eh? Pathetic.

If that is the #1 takeaway you get from that article, you have some serious issues you need to work through. JB.. **** like this is why the site is going to Hades!

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heterosexuals are far and away the norm in the world, so if that information was missing from the story it is what a person would naturally assume (should they choose to think about it). Why do you hate accurate descriptions of criminals?

On topic - While I'm very sorry for his loss, but it's no excuse for trying to take rights away from millions of law-abiding citizens.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that is the #1 takeaway you get from that article, you have some serious issues you need to work through. JB.. **** like this is why the site is going to Hades!

So, someone expressing their opinion is responsible for the decline in this site?

Pot, meet kettle.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First sentence, "The father of the young female reporter killed by a black gay former colleague..." why am I not the least be surprised from a link from the OP? If the murderer was not gay, would the sentence ready, "The father of the reporter killed ..."? No, of course not. Nothing like a little homophobia in the morning, eh? Pathetic.

HMMM, pretty un ass U me ing ....now

What?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Are you saying he wasn't gay? I know you're not saying it's homophobic to describe a gay man as gay, because the in thing for gay people is to be "loud and proud". After all, Vester the murderer was openly hostile to anyone who didn't bend over backwards for him in the workplace, as a gay man. Are you attempting to use a double standard whereby it's OK to describe a law abiding gay person in the media as gay, but not a gay person who commits a crime? Do gay people discriminate against other gay people if they do something a heterosexual person might do? I really don't understand your point at all here, so help me understand what brought you to feel the most heinous part of this entire story is describing an openly gay man as openly gay?. :scratch:

So, someone expressing their opinion is responsible for the decline in this site?

Pot, meet kettle.

And here you are passively-aggressively complaining about an opinion about an opinion. Doesn't that make you the skillet of the trio? ;)

As for the father, I empathize with his loss. I still think he's a complete libtard idiot, but I wish his daughter wasn't dead too. However, it's his choice if he wants to compound his loss with a lifetime of stinging defeat like Sarah Brady did. I won't empathize with his lifetime of frustration over his failed attempts to take his loss out on me and all the other millions of gun owners and supporters of the Constitution in this country I didn't kill his daughter and I won't apologize for having nothing to do with her death. He'd get more satisfaction if he went to Vester's grave every week and pissed on it. Sometimes I just don't understand people... :nolike:

Latest posts

Top Bottom