Who is your candidate for Republican President TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't look down the road.
Give us your gut feeling about who is going to be the nominee today with the knowledge you have today. This isn't a Dem vs Rep thread. Its about the republicans and what they think about their candidates TODAY.

Please keep this on topic. Thanks!

Last edited:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't waste my time following politics close enough to have a candidate. Its all the same monster, just with an R or a D beside the name. After the government shut down, I said I probably wouldn't vote again and so far I have not, nor do I plan to. Before anyone jumps on me and says "People fought and died for your right to vote"....I'm one of those people. That right goes two ways. People also fought died for my right to choose not to vote.....for corrupt criminals who are just going to do what they want once they get in office anyways.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still a Carson fan. A anti gun president is only bad for ammo prices and great for gun sales. Trump has a lot to say but his attitude will probably put us at war. That said if they don't give him the nod, he may be spiteful enough to run third and give it to Hilary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom