Firearms Solutions Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were some really good shooters out there today. We all missed Ratski. I missed Biker too. He makes me laugh. Ratski has some fans holding up signs for him on the firearms solutions facebook page.
I feel like an OSA reporter some times, but I enjoy bringing info and media to those who miss out on it. :)

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, October the 18th is the last bowling pin match for 2015. As Keith explained it in September, this one will have a twist.
The way I understood it is that the winners of the previous and current events are finalists to participate in this special final event.
You get the pins off of the table, then move to the range to do some long distance shooting. Don't quote me because I'm not 100% sure
this is how it will go down. Keith will explain the competition better than I can, so look up Firearms Solutions postings to
get in the know. This event should be very entertaining, so make plans to be there if you can. Hope to see you all there! :)

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just found out that the 2 gun event was today at FAS, not on the 18th. The one on the 18th is the pistol match. There were 17 shooters at this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom