Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought it would be best to start a new thread to discuss the upcoming Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun.

Me, I've started to incorporate some sprints in my ruck runs and have added some additional routines to my workouts.

Plus, I've set up some new stages on my range to work on my mid to long range skills.

And, I've added a 3 gun type stage to my scrambler course increasing the pistol round count and added some short range steel targets. I changed the route up and now I'm getting nearly 2 miles in total length.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously thinking about running this one.
I'm not going to do any pre-prep as far as training. If this is all about hitting the road when SHTF, it should be as if you had no training, and a catastrophic event just happened.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to do any pre-prep as far as training. If this is all about hitting the road when SHTF, it should be as if you had no training, and a catastrophic event just happened.

That's one way to look at it I guess. On the flip side, one could argue that achieving and maintaining a moderate state of physical conditioning is as worthwhile as maintaining firearm readiness.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's one way to look at it I guess. On the flip side, one could argue that achieving and maintaining a moderate state of physical conditioning is as worthwhile as maintaining firearm readiness.

I would argue that physical fitness is of higher priority than firearms readiness. All the guns in the world will do you no good if you can't walk up a flight of stairs without having a heart attack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom