Any places to shoot a 50 bmg close to Okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lzypenguin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just bought a 50 and was supposed to go with a buddy to his land Sunday but that fell through. Might end up just going to Wiltshire gun, but would really like to be able to shoot 500 yards or so.

I'd be happy to pay, or let you shoot some of my 50 ammo if someone wanted to let me come out to their land and shoot it. Or if someon knows of a range where I can shoot more than 100 yards that would be great.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Raton New Mexico! You can shoot up 3 miles at their targets, which consists of 55 gallon drums full of explosives! You know within a few seconds if you hit or missed your target...

Whittington Center?

Lots of places up here in the panhandle to shoot at. Hell, just set up on top of Black Mesa and place your target in Beaver County. :thumb:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raton New Mexico! You can shoot up 3 miles at their targets, which consists of 55 gallon drums full of explosives! You know within a few seconds if you hit or missed your target...

Holy old thread, but is there still a good range out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tri-City is out to 200 meters and .50 BMG Friendly.
PM me if you would like to hit the Range.
Will have to work around the scheduled matches on the weekends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom