Donald Trump is a licensed Carrier !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read where Donald Trump was addressing a gathering of folks in Tennessee where he stated he was a licensed gun carrier in New York. It seems he understands the 2nd amendment and is a strong supporter. I like that.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His 2 sons, Don Jr and Eric, were brought up shooting and hunting by their grandfather ( Mother's Dad ).

They have always been staunch supporters and have taught / swayed the Donald to his point of understanding and supporting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His 2 sons, Don Jr and Eric, were brought up shooting and hunting by their grandfather ( Mother's Dad ).

They have always been staunch supporters and have taught / swayed the Donald to his point of understanding and supporting.

Works. I came from a no gun family. It took me many years to convince my mom that I had the right to carry a gun. Going into her house, CNN was always on the TV.
It took a personal experience from a co-worker of hers to convince her that guns should be a part of our lives.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A licensed gun carrier as in concealed carry permit holder? Or he has bought a gun before and filled out a 4473? To which alot of people erroneously believe is a 'license' or a 'registration'. I can imagine why a guy like him tho would have a CCL if he does have one with his smart mouth. I kind of like some of what the guy is about, not everything.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has a carry permit. He's had it for a while. I seem to remember G&A naming him as one of the few NY license holders, who hypocritically supported Clinton's AWB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom