Tactical Urban Sustainment Course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since both "prepping" and firearms force on force training is included in this course, I have posted this here and in the prepping section.

I recently attended a five day course at Direct Action Resource Center in Arkansas which dealt with post catastrophic event planning and tactics, as well as firearms FoF training . I highly recommend the instruction given by the staff at this facility. I will let you do your own research and come to your own conclusions about the training they offer, but will link to the AAR I wrote for the course here:

https://primaryandsecondary.com/2015/10/aar-darc-tactical-urban-sustainment-course-tusc/

Let me know, in this thread or by pm, if you have any questions about the facility or courses they offer. I will answer what I can, or direct you to someone who will.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their civilian courses are announced via the Facebook page. The civ courses are necessarily secondary to their .gov training contracts. As a result, the civilian courses are not on a set schedule.

TxGunDawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their civilian courses are announced via the Facebook page. The civ courses are necessarily secondary to their .gov training contracts. As a result, the civilian courses are not on a set schedule.

Understandable.

I don't do the Facebook.

So i guess i'll continue to watch the Firearms Training form.

Maybe someone will be so kind to post an upcoming course.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom