100 hostages taken at Paris Theater...35 dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's only one way to stop Islamic terrorism. Complete elimination of the threat. I mean complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's only one way to stop Islamic terrorism. Complete elimination of the threat. I mean complete.

Genocide? Isn't that what Hitler was working on? Seriously, those people are the most misunderstood people on the planet. It is not Muslim believes that drive this craziness.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Genocide? Isn't that what Hitler was working on? Seriously, those people are the most misunderstood people on the planet. It is not Muslim believes that drive this craziness.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Comparing Hitler's elimination of the Jews, among his other crazy plans, and elimination of the Islamic threat is not quite the same. I am not saying the solution is elimination of Islam, only elimination of the Islamic threat. I spent a few years in the Middle East and have a fair understanding of the terrorist agenda and position. Diplomacy has failed. They will continue to attack us and other nations and people until they no longer can. I don't give a rat's ass about any misunderstanding about their beliefs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom