100 hostages taken at Paris Theater...35 dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comparing Hitler's elimination of the Jews, among his other crazy plans, and elimination of the Islamic threat is not quite the same. I am not saying the solution is elimination of Islam, only elimination of the Islamic threat. I spent a few years in the Middle East and have a fair understanding of the terrorist agenda and position. Diplomacy has failed. They will continue to attack us and other nations and people until they no longer can. I don't give a rat's ass about any misunderstanding about their beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering we put them in power. These nut jobs today were using US bought weapons I bet you $100...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, is seems that just this morning our "dear leader" was stating the ISIS had not been gaing strength and that we had them contained.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBjdyAWqxG4

Opps! Guess he spoke a bit too soon. This is the same line of crap they have been spewing since before the election and Benghazi.

Wrong then, wrong now.....

Oh wait! I guess we have to wait for it to be confirmed the soul by soul assassinations being reported in the music hall were not being conducted by pro-life supporters or those crazy danes.......

Again....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, is seems that just this morning our "dear leader" was stating the ISIS had not been gaing strength and that we had them contained.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBjdyAWqxG4

Opps! Guess he spoke a bit too soon. This is the same line of crap they have been spewing since before the election and Benghazi.

Wrong then, wrong now.....

Oh wait! I guess we have to wait for it to be confirmed the soul by soul assassinations being reported in the music hall were not being conducted by pro-life supporters or those crazy danes.......

Again....
What's this got to do with Benghazi? Related??

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering we put them in power. These nut jobs today were using US bought weapons I bet you $100...

What??? Who did we empower? where these murderous freaks using Chinese AKM rifles purchased by the US for Iraq?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's this got to do with Benghazi? Related??

The relation so far, is the line of crap that we have, through some sort of diplomatic magic associated with the implausible strategy of "leading from behind", kept them contained and are degrading them.

Seems like these attacks would be pretty clear evidence that the wonderment of hashtags and drone strikes are not really leading to the desired results.

IF, those results include the destruction of radical islamic forces hell bent on enslaving the free world.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They killed every single person captured in the concert hall. over 100 people.
Not true--I have seen reports from people who escaped. A group of people fled to the roof of the concert hall and made their way over to the attic of a nearby building where they holed up until they heard the police were in control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom