How long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If we leave it to the dims, we will be in the same boat. Ostupid and Kerry already said we would take several hundred thousand "migrants", on top of the flood of illegal immigrants coming across our southern border.
You are right dennis. I keep thinking of the old timer as a kid that told me about visiting the pyramids in Egypt back in the day when one could safely. One day I'll be telling a similar story to my grand kids about my visit in Europe.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think much will be "done about it".

"Doing something" effective will require too much of a hard look into the mirror and addressing uncomfortable issues. Things that may seem obvious to most become "grey" when governments look at them. Because of this, various red herrings will emerge and be "addressed", but nothing will actually change.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is anything really any different than it has been the last several thousand years of mankind..................other than we're the ones experiencing it instead of reading about it in a history book, or watching it on the history channel?

Nations have come and gone......good leaders built nations, bad leaders started their decline and ruin. How many countries in the world have dissolved, changed borders, merged, been renamed, etc in just the last 100 years?

1776 was just a blink ago in the whole scheme of things..............

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think much will be "done about it".

"Doing something" effective will require too much of a hard look into the mirror and addressing uncomfortable issues. Things that may seem obvious to most become "grey" when governments look at them. Because of this, various red herrings will emerge and be "addressed", but nothing will actually change.

^^^This.

Political correctness will continue to rule our nation and national policy. Until we decide to wage an all-out gloves-off war against a subculture (or in some places main culture) that supports and encourages this kind of crap, we will continue on a path that will lead us to the same place.

Sucks to see this.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "refugee Trojan horse" as an insertion method for militants is a red herring. The issue has never been getting fighters into the target country. The 9/11 attackers came here legally.

Europe and America's" screwed up immigration systems have already resulted in large influxes and large populations of true believers hiding amongst regular folks. France in particular has entire sections of its country that have been turned into no-go zones for Frenchmen and French authorities....all predate the recent refugee crisis.

It can be be argued that the influx will serve a bigger purpose in terms of social reengineering though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom