How long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "refugee Trojan horse" as an insertion method for militants is a red herring. The issue has never been getting fighters into the target country. The 9/11 attackers came here legally.

Europe and America's" screwed up immigration systems have already resulted in large influxes and large populations of true believers hiding amongst regular folks. France in particular has entire sections of its country that have been turned into no-go zones for Frenchmen and French authorities....all predate the recent refugee crisis.

It can be be argued that the influx will serve a bigger purpose in terms of social reengineering though.
Exactly, winning the culture war is the long term goal and is served by the short term gains provided by attacks like we witnessed in France. The unfortunate fact is most people dont even pay attention to this progression until a major attack happens, and even then they soon forget it in favor of their preferred distraction. There is no excuse, in an age where information is available at your finger tips, to be ignorant about what is occurring.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But is an all out war against a culture even winnable?

Oh we can win it alright, at the cost of a lot of lives; their lives that is. But do we have the national will to resort to that? And, do we have the leadership at the top willing to go for it? In WWII, we ended the war with Japan by dropping massive nuclear bombs, which pale in comparison to the power of today's special weapons, on two major population centers. When we did that, we knew full well that we were going to kill a lot of "inncocent" people. I know; comparing that to this is apples to oranges in many ways. But, we can win this fight too, IF we are willing to do so. Fiddle-farting around like we've been doing now since well before 9/11 is not getting the job done. In 1979, the Iranian (islamic) militants took our embassy and held Americans hostage for 444 days, while we stood by, fiddle-farting. I spent a couple of months at sea back then with a bunch of other Marines and Sailors going in circles on Navy ships waiting to be called in. Nothing happpened but the debacle of the failed rescue attempt that made us look silly and inept to the rest of the world. In 1983, the islamic bastards bombed the Marine Barraks in Beirut, killing 241 of my brother Marines. Then on and on it goes; then we get to horrors of 9/11...and we respond somewhat, leading us into Afghanistan and Iraq. Remember our so-called mission in Iraq way back then? it was "regime change". Well, that didn't take long, we found old Saddam hiding in a hole. But we're still there, fiddle-farting around and losing lives. Oh sure, we got Osama Bin Laden. So what? I'm glad we did and proudly applaud the brave men and women who put that mission together and executed it. So he's dead. Attacks here and abroad continue. My heart goes out to the innocent people in the latest attack in Paris. Since 9/11, and well before, we have seen countless murders, kidnappings, rapes, beheadings, burnings, and other atrocities from these scum-bag islamic assholes. What are we doing? Still fiddle-farting around. I wish we had the leadership and national will to put our quite capable resources to work, and bring the ultimate military power to bear on them, we'd get many, if not most of them pretty damn quickly. Sure, there will be a few pockets of the scum left here and here, but it's much easier to hunt and eradicate a few rats left scattered around with little left to them but waiting for death. Bomb 'em to the stone age; hunt and kill the remainder, wherever they may be, and let's get on with living free of fear of these islamic terrorist bastards.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
several european countries will push strongly toward the right. There are already strong right parties in France, Germany, Poland, and Austria and events like France make them even stronger due to fear and the unknown.
I seriously doubt the refugees are involved (Like SMS said). The perps in France likely had european passports!

What scares me, is that the people behind attacks, such as paris, know what the social response will be (a push toward the right), and the consequences of that...

Can you imagine what will happen if refugees pay the price for what happened in France?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
several european countries will push strongly toward the right. There are already strong right parties in France, Germany, Poland, and Austria and events like France make them even stronger due to fear and the unknown.
I seriously doubt the refugees are involved (Like SMS said). The perps in France likely had european passports!

What scares me, is that the people behind attacks, such as paris, know what the social response will be (a push toward the right), and the consequences of that...

Can you imagine what will happen if refugees pay the price for what happened in France?

This shift to the right in Europe will be a short term trend. The long game is for the Muslim population in Europe to out breed the native population. They are winning that race by a landslide.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yup, the backlash against innocent refugees is part of the plan. Great recruiting tool. France is lost, they have put themselves in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are on the brink of wwIII. Anyone that denies it is either living under a rock, kidding themselves, or just plain stupid. Within 18 months I see a full devolution into chaos.

Whom are the players in this WWIII? Who is siding with ISIS? If anything, attacks like this unites unlikely allies even if temporarily. ISIS attacks everyone. The main thing these ISIS will accomplish is getting their asses pounded into the sand.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This shift to the right in Europe will be a short term trend. The long game is for the Muslim population in Europe to out breed the native population. They are winning that race by a landslide.

I think the right is going to put an end to democracy. The right will not loose their power due to elections fueled by growing muslim population.

But then again, people will see such a response coming (maybe because someone read a history book?)

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's probably best to cut off the heads of those who are cutting off heads, and leave those escaping those conditions alone.

but what do i know... Certainly interesting times

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the right is going to put an end to democracy. The right will not loose their power due to elections fueled by growing muslim population.

But then again, people will see such a response coming (maybe because someone read a history book?)

A genocide of the Muslim population? I doubt it but we will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom