Just got my orientation notification email from OKCGC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... and orientation is on my birthday, Dec. 12! I guess that birthday Vegas trip is out. That's OK... the controlled hunt I drew in Sequoyah on the 9th and 10th is all the birthday party I need!

So did anybody else who applied for membership at OKCGC this year get notice today? Looking forward to being able to get a pistol bay to myself, shoot 600 yards, etc.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations. Best deal on the planet as far as I am concerned. When did you submit your application? I have a friend that submitted his a couple of weeks ago and is waiting for a response.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind for the new members. The club is a voluntary club. Every range needs volunteers to help on a frequent basis. Typically a handful of people at each range do the bulk of the work. Any others willing to help are always welcome - just jump in and ask what you can do to help. I can honestly say I enjoy working with others to improve / repair the facilities almost as much as using the facilities. It is great working side by side with like minded people / friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom