Quick game of fetch in the backyard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sue and I played fetch with the help of my Gamo pellet gun.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_18_99cfec7be78ca81a8fbf37b4e67abc96.jpg

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. He's half lab half redbone coonhound. He doesn't quite have the drive of a full blood lab bred for hunting, but he's a solid foot warmer and aims to please, when the hound in him allows. lol

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know how to make a pup happy!

I love giving my boys gifts like that. When I lived in town, I had over 100 tails hanging in my shed. My boys love me.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This a great thread - not what I expected. Like the combo on your dog - good looking!

Tell me about your Gamo pellet gun - I'm interested!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This a great thread - not what I expected. Like the combo on your dog - good looking!

Tell me about your Gamo pellet gun - I'm interested!
Thanks! He was pleased. It's a Gamo Big Cat 1250 using Crossman 7.4gr pellets. With the faster pellet guns, heavier pellets are needed to obtain accuracy. I'm considering trying some 9.6gr pellets to tame it a bit more at distance. I've been impressed with the power. When initially sighting it in, I actually had a bruised shoulder. It kicks a bit. Lol

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! He was pleased. It's a Gamo Big Cat 1250 using Crossman 7.4gr pellets. With the faster pellet guns, heavier pellets are needed to obtain accuracy. I'm considering trying some 9.6gr pellets to tame it a bit more at distance. I've been impressed with the power. When initially sighting it in, I actually had a bruised shoulder. It kicks a bit. Lol

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I'll look up your Gamo. Any reason you chose that model (I don't know much about the modern air rifles)?

Make sure you sneak Sue a little Thanksgiving turkey too :drooling:

ETA - Hey wait a minute. In your first post you called your dog Sue and later stated Sue was a he! If you're messing around with a little Johnny Cash here I applaud you! If that is the case, here you go...

A Dog Named Sue

Last edited by a moderator:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I'll look up your Gamo. Any reason you chose that model (I don't know much about the modern air rifles)?

Make sure you sneak Sue a little Thanksgiving turkey too :drooling:

ETA - Hey wait a minute. In your first post you called your dog Sue and later stated Sue was a he! If you're messing around with a little Johnny Cash here I applaud you! If that is the case, here you go...

Yep, good ol Mr. Cash. Sue rather fond of his namesake. lol

I found a deal on the gun via Gamo's twitter, where they occassionally post sales. I got the gun for $40 off the retail. Link to their specials page, although there aren't any specials given the time of year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom