Sig Sauer's Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just purchased a few Sig pistols, and on the P938 after I got it home realized the grip was spit in two, down the left side. Called Sig Customer Service today and it's the second positive experience within a week that I've had with them! No bs, run around. The call earlier last week wasn't a problem with a firearm, it was for the Legion series stuff! By the way the Legion P226 is amazing! Now I want the others
image.jpg
Sig Sauer just sent new grips, I was impressed with the way they handled it

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you visit some of the Sig forum sites, opinions vary about their CS. I like Sigs and I own both their rifles and pistols. I think their biggest problem is that parts are not readily available.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a less positive experience with Sig's customer service, having to pay Sig for shipping and having to send the gun in twice for the same fix as they apparently didn't fix it right the first time. They did answer the phone fairly promptly, and the turnaround time was decent.

I think maybe one of the reasons for the mixed opinions about their customer service is the difference between just needing them to send you a part, versus needing to send a gun in for repair / how it should have left the factory in the first place.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-4 seems like my experience is just having them send me things.... It sucks that you had a less than positive experience. Especially with the prices of their pistols/rifles

Latest posts

Top Bottom