What is killing my chickens???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I caught a cat here in my yard and took it 75 miles away during a gun trade.. the trade was farther away.
On the way back I see this same color cat dead on the road.. it made it about 15 miles headed back towards my property.
Last one i took to the pound about tore the poor lady up that let it out of the trap..I told her it was wild.. she said it will be fine when i open the cage up.

I would not do that lady.. she was warned.. she left the room in a hurry and all all bloody down her arm.
I kill all of them ferrel cats.. dang disease carriers.
Stick the trap into a lawn and leaf bag with the critter in it and fill up the bag with exhaust fumes off your running vehicle.
Animal goes right to sleep.. feels no pain.

If it has to be put down, so be it.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For 1 you already admitted to taking a cat out to the country and 2nd i would say it is a skunk.

I also expressed doubt that a cat had the deductive ability to move a 35 pound cinder block so that he could enter the chicken house. This was not my cat and I put him in the middle of nowhere. I am not going to kill everything that enters my trap. Now, this thing is strong, and has deductive reasoning. I think it does, but heck, I am often wrong.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Junior, I don't see what you see, could you please tell me what or where this is going? Is its a joke or prank someone is pulling?

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rats. I have seen them eat the ass out of a dead cow. Looks almost surgical and some people think aliens did it. They eat the cow from the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom