Pretty dumb/stupid/ignorant/idiotic EVEN for the Obama Administration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terrorist can't kill people if we (the American public) are draconously restricted on our gun rights or don't have guns????????? The terrorist will stop cutting off peoples heads, burning people alive, exploding people with bombs, dropping construction debris and drowning people if we just take guns away from Americans ?? Shoot sign me up ....... Just as soon as you get outta that straight jacket and a weekend pass from the mental institution. Whom is letting these people speak for the MOST POWERFUL LEADER in the WORLD??

God help us all...

http://personalliberty.com/obama-administration-terrorists-dont-kill-people-guns-kill-people/

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_20151124_150654_zpsdhjikcww.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think Trump is the answer. As far as I'm concerned, he's all blow and go.

In fact, all his "blow" might just make things worse.

I don't think he's the answer either, just thought it was an great flag setup out in the middle of NW OK :)

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May change when it gets closer but so far I'm still in the Trump camp. I really believe he has a good chance to make things happen. He has a proven track record in business and for years I have heard and felt the government would be better off if it was ran like a business.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
^^^ I agree on the business part, but our Gov isn't setup to run like that. He'd have to executive order nearly EVERYTHING, in order to accomplish what he's wanting to do.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Very true I think. I'm not sure how much he negotiates though. Successful people surround themselves with more successful people........that's how they get there and stay there..........which is not what he'll be stepping into should he get into office. He's a go getter....get it done........while so much of our Gov is just, fluff. Even our own congress rides and plays the system, the same system that rewards people for zero effort, and sticks it in the a$$ of those who bust their a$$ daily. It may be an eye opener for him as well as congress if he's elected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom