2015 Bedlam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How appropriate. Should be a tough fought game. I can't wait. Hopefully at least the rain cuts out otherwise I don't think the pokes have much of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any interest in an OSA wager over the bedlam game? Wager being, loser team fans has to put the winning team fans logo in full color as the avatar for a month after the game.

Okie4570 could start a new thread so people could express support for one of the other and agree to the bet.

Why not? New list.

Oklahomabassin OU
Okie4570 OSU
Powerman620 OU
Shadowrider OU
7STW. OSU
Bedlam is now officially the b12 championship game. Baylor lost to CU 28-21 in 2 OTs
You want in on the wager?
Anybody else?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait for the game tomorrow. Big 12 champion is on the line as well as hopes of playoffs. Hopefully the Sooners show up to take care of business and nobody gets hurt (on either team). Boomer Sooner.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ou1 I'm up and ready for this one! Problem is; it's still 11 hours until kickoff. But first we have some other good games on today, I'm gonna watch Clemson - South Carolina at 11 AM and Alabama - Auburn at 2:30 PM. Then, after the warm-up games...BEDLAM! Seems to me that the Sooners have eveything in sync right now, they are peaking at the perfect time. I say OU wins this one, gets crowned Big 12 Champions, and goes on to the play-offs.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ou1 I'm up and ready for this one! Problem is; it's still 11 hours until kickoff. But first we have some other good games on today, I'm gonna watch Clemson - South Carolina at 11 AM and Alabama - Auburn at 2:30 PM. Then, after the warm-up games...BEDLAM! Seems to me that the Sooners have eveything in sync right now, they are peaking at the perfect time. I say OU wins this one, gets crowned Big 12 Champions, and goes on to the play-offs.
and lays another egg on the national stage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom