2015 Bedlam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like Mayfield is good to go, so it will be a sad day for the Pokes; yessir; a sad day indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boomer freaking sooner!!! But like I said before, osu has been preparing for this game since last season ended. While OU tries to win national titles, osu just tries to beat OU. So they'll probably play better than they have all year.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boomer freaking sooner!!! But like I said before, osu has been preparing for this game since last season ended. While OU tries to win national titles, osu just tries to beat OU. So they'll probably play better than they have all year.

Stereotypical OU fan. I know they're not all like this but still it is sadly common.

That being said OU will win a close one. It is OSU tradition to get our hopes up and dash them away. Although I am really surprised and pleased with a 10 win season this year with a shoddy o-line and weak running game.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I root for all the state teams during the reg season....when bedlam is played I pull for the one that will benefit the most from the win.....that's OU this year....in the playoff if they win and neither team makes it if the cowboys win....it is what it is...

as to farmerbyron....I do like that avatar.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom