Delton ar15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See them going on sale for black friday on grabagun. Are they good to go ? They all use the same basic parts correct from generally the same forgers?

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a dti upper on one of my AR's with a 1:9 twist on the barrel and it's pretty darn accurate and reliable.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here's the e mail i got this morning

Today at 7:47 AM

Black Rifle Friday Sale!!

12% OFF Your Entire Order

Del-Ton’s Black Rifle Friday Sale is back!! You have 3 days to opt in, November 27th, 28th & 29th. You will not want to miss out…
The Sale begins Friday November 27th at 12:00 am EST & ends Sunday November 29th 2015 at 11:59 pm EST.

This year we have 12% off your entire Order!! This includes Rifle Kits, Barrel Assemblies, Custom Uppers, Lowers, Parts & Accessories. Use Coupon Code BRF2015 to get 12% off your entire Order.
Our HOT Deal for Friday ONLY is RKT115, a 16” Mid Length 1x7 Chrome Lined Rifle Kit. This Kit has everything you need to complete your Stripped Lower. For the Low Price of $390.00. Use Coupon Code HOTFRIDAYDEAL to receive special pricing.
16" Mid-Length Rifle Kit
You will also get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.00, this will be automatically applied at checkout.

THE FINE PRINT. This offer is only valid on orders placed on Friday November 27, 2015at 12:00 am through Sunday November 29, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. We will not apply these discounts to orders placed either before or after this date and the discount does not apply to orders placed by telephone or email. Once your order is placed it is final! Due to demands of Black Rifle Friday, shipping dates may be delayed. When using the coupon code make sure you use all Capital Letters. If your item is out of stock, your discount will still be applied. Items added to orders at a later date will not be discounted. Del-Ton, Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this offer without notice. If you have any questions please call 910-645-2172 or email [email protected]

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See them going on sale for black friday on grabagun. Are they good to go ? They all use the same basic parts correct from generally the same forgers?
The only personal experience I have with Del-Ton was looking at a stripped lower with LPK on the table I was working at a gun show a few years ago; my impression was that it was functional but could've stood a little more work in the finishing department. From what I've read and heard, though, they're a decent mid-pack maker. There's nothing exceptional about them, but no red flags against them, either. If the price isn't stupid high, it should be good to go.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've put several together for friends and co-workers with out any complaints (except BRD )
they're a reasonable priced entry level kit for a person just getting started in ARs

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. That is what i figured. I needed to show my bro in law other peoples opinions on it so he would have faith in it.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Delton quality is on par with most all other sub $1000 manufacturers. I hurts to say it, but anymore, Delton is probably as good or better than the rifles Colt is currently producing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom