White Deer-Shoot or don't shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot it, Tag it, get your carcass tag, quarter it up, stick it in the cooler and ice it down, take a long hot shower, go back to camp and pour a glass of my homebrew Belgian Triple, drink and yak, next day, repeat.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, they lifted the restriction because it was considered an abnormality

The restriction in the first place was totally stupid. In Virginia, and some of the eastern states, white and piebald deer are on the states hit list. Its felt they are passing on their genes and the herd is suffering because of it.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like these instructions. I'll have to use homebrew Bock or Imperial Stout, though :)

Shoot it, Tag it, get your carcass tag, quarter it up, stick it in the cooler and ice it down, take a long hot shower, go back to camp and pour a glass of my homebrew Belgian Triple, drink and yak, next day, repeat.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recall somebody shooting a white elk in NM back in the 90's and the tribes had a **** fit because it was some ancient spirit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom