2015 ANNUAL Gift Card Drive for OSA Families.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well. I can't think of a more appropriate time than on Thanksgiving Day to start the Annual OSA drive.

This is an EASY way to give to truly needy Families that can't otherwise provide for their children.

The Problem:

LOTS of Families (with Children) in need in our State. Way more than we can all help, but with a combination of efforts, we can help some.

I am asking for donations again this year (However big or small) in order to buy WalMart gift cards to give to needy Families. Amounts are based on 2 things:

1) How much we collect
2) How many children we are able to help.

I am also asking for Families to be submitted if you PERSONALLY know them. I want these to go to the appropriate people.

The Solution:

SEND MONEY! Simple as that...I will take the total amount donated by December 14th and purchase and mail out cards on December 15th so that there is time for the parents to purchase Christmas Gifts for the Children that would otherwise not be able to do so.
IF YOU CAN'T DONATE, HELP SPREAD THE WORD, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD DONATE IF THEY KNEW THAT THE MONEY WENT DIRECTLY TO FAMILIES IN NEED.

Please Paypal any amount that you are comfortable with to:

[email protected]

(Friends & Family costs no 3% fee so send that way in order to get full amount towards total)

If you need to send a check please PM for my address (and let me know it's coming so the I can add the amount to the total prior to buying Gift Cards). (I will not only donate myself but I will also pay for envelopes, postage etc....)

EVERY SINGLE CENT goes directly to the gift cards...in order to get to an "even" amount, I always add more personal funds to round up.
Gift cards always go in Envelopes with a Christmas Card and a handwritten note inside explaining that this is from OSA...

This will be our 4th (I think) time to do this, and it has changed the Christmas Season for MANY Families.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there going to be an auction this year?

So far, the only auctions that have ever been associated with this drive is by me donating a gun in the classifieds - maybe this year we can look at putting a few things together as a "package" and then auctioning off?

If anyone wants to donate, send me a PM and I'll combine...

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okcshooter I sent a little more. Come on gentlemen and ladies lets help out some families who otherwise wouldn't have much of a Christmas ! Even small amounts will add up !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to give this a big BUMP to keep it visible.

It's absolutely amazing that Jason is leading the charge on this again, this is really what OSA is all about, OUR community.

So if you want to make a donation to a cause, that DIRECTLY affects people in OUR community, this is the opportunity. With 0% overhead, you won't find a better way to make a difference for a family this year.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted up some ar stuff in the gear/parts classifieds all the money from that sale will go directly to this drive.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom