DIY Chest rig admin pouch- mag wedge. Was 3 mag rig, now 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice solution!

I could benefit from a similar solution. I run a similar chest rig with a main pouch and AR15 mag pouches in front of it.
Currently, I pile as many 8 round enblocs into that main pouch as I can, also one or two enblocs into each mag pouch. It gets messy... kydex would help keep things in line. Biggest problem is actually within the mag pouches...the enblocs slip all the way down which makes me have to dig for them. Maybe I should add stuffing the keep them from slipping down there, or magnets.

Related, I am thinking of attaching two magnets somewhere, maybe on shoulder straps, so that two enblocs are easily accessible during a stage. Would attach/remove them as I approached/leave a stage, wouldn't want to run with them there, I think.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice solution!

I could benefit from a similar solution. I run a similar chest rig with a main pouch and AR15 mag pouches in front of it.
Currently, I pile as many 8 round enblocs into that main pouch as I can, also one or two enblocs into each mag pouch. It gets messy... kydex would help keep things in line. Biggest problem is actually within the mag pouches...the enblocs slip all the way down which makes me have to dig for them. Maybe I should add stuffing the keep them from slipping down there, or magnets.

Related, I am thinking of attaching two magnets somewhere, maybe on shoulder straps, so that two enblocs are easily accessible during a stage. Would attach/remove them as I approached/leave a stage, wouldn't want to run with them there, I think.

Yeah, looks like there isn't much meat on those En Blocs. I have no experience with them, but are the bullets locked into the bloc so if you grab them they won't give?

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like there isn't much meat on those En Blocs. I have no experience with them, but are the bullets locked into the bloc so if you grab them they won't give?

Not really locked, but they are pretty tight. pulling a bloc out against resistance by one bullet might require that round to be pushed back inline with the others.

Maybe this is irrational but i don't like the idea of the bullets facing up towards my face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom