Black Friday a glimpse of a SHTF scenario?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stores are going to have to stop this "black Friday" crap and start just doing business as usual and having unadvertised sales throughout the normal business day to stop this BS. Makes me sick watching these hordes people acting like idiots.

And yeah....just imagine what it'll be like when it's a fight for food and water................

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that this was common knowledge, that Zombies are a whimsical way of looking at and preparing for the break down of civil society. I think that the black Friday madness is just another symptom of the collapse of our western society. I wish more people put the value of family, above buying stuff. The shoppers don't seem to realize that by shopping on the holidays, it means that the employees of those business's can't spend time with their friends and family.

And there are people that do not believe in zombies? Zombies are real. Video proof. Zombie is just a metaphor for this behavior.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny story I saw on the news. A couple of females got their "black friday" deal and went to put their prize into the car and it wouldn't fit! So one of them went and rented a truck or van (I can't recall) to get their prize home. Classic. Their savings was lost in renting a vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom