Can you carry at Tulsa Oilers game / BOK center? Where is the best place to park?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you carry at Tulsa Oilers game / BOK center?

Where is the best place to park?

Does it allow entry from different sides, or only from a certain direction such as North, etc.?

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Version 1 (as amended by Laws 2015, HB 2014, c. 310, § 1, emerg. eff. May 12, 2015)
TITLE 21 § 1277 UNLAWFUL CARRY IN CERTAIN PLACES
A. It shall be unlawful for any person in possession of a valid handgun license issued pursuant to the provisions of
the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act to carry any concealed or unconcealed handgun into any of the following
places:

1. Any structure, building, or office space which is owned or leased by a city, town, county, state, or federal
governmental authority for the purpose of conducting business with the public;
2. Any prison, jail, detention facility or any facility used to process, hold, or house arrested persons,
prisoners or persons alleged delinquent or adjudicated delinquent;
3. Any public or private elementary or public or private secondary school, except as provided in subsections
C and D of this section;
4. Any sports arena during a professional sporting event;
5. Any place where pari-mutuel wagering is authorized by law; and
6. Any other place specifically prohibited by law

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a couple of paid lots NE of the BOK that I usually park in, as well as a garage there. Also, due S there is a lot with a good amount. Come early, either way.

May be too late for this? lol

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks tRidiot - found an easy lot directly to the east for $10 where you could park outside and the walk was easy to the BOk. It has been probably 20 years since I've been too a hockey game, but we had a good time.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How about non sporting events. I know the 'Peak here OKC has gun busters (I know these really dont count) and they often wand at concerts. We will be up there in February for a concert and would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about non sporting events. I know the 'Peak here OKC has gun busters (I know these really dont count) and they often wand at concerts. We will be up there in February for a concert and would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Probably end up being asked to leave if someone spotted your piece. Concert tickets aint cheap so I wouldnt chance that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom