License check :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a GW waiting in the parking lot when I walked out of my duck hunting spot yesterday....... even tho he had others fumbling around looking for their paperwork, he asked when I got time to let him inspect my ammo, gun and papers. Very polite and patient young man.

Cody Plunket, I believe was his name. Very cordial and polite.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been checked a couple times already. Twice by a sheriff deputy. Was a little surprised by that. The Stephens county GW is a real nice guy. Stover is his last name.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked him and he said they where asked to assist because of some recent poaching incidents. Didn't bother me and I actually like the extra eyes because I hunt public land and there's a lot of strange behavior by people out there.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been checked a couple times already. Twice by a sheriff deputy. Was a little surprised by that. The Stephens county GW is a real nice guy. Stover is his last name.

Call him "Stoke", which is the nickname he goes by. He is a nice guy, former high school student of mine. Tell him JohnnyR says hi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom