OFFICIAL January '16 AR15 build party thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about May 8th?

I'll be busy the 13 - 22nd.

That might work for me... my live-in niece is graduating from college on the 7th, so I'll have an extra... I think 5 in-laws staying with me for several weeks. That would be the perfect opportunity to "get away" for an afternoon! lol Weather should be awesome, as well.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will see about getting a parts kit together and bringing the stripped lower I have.

If you are going to have the time to goof around I can bring a little something else too there tRidiot... I am sure you would enjoy seeing that server I got done in action, LOL.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there! I'm sure my son will be along, too. I want to learn how to build uppers this time but I'll need a refresher on building lowers, I'm sure.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to put in my off requests for May. I will have a bunch of in-law family staying at my house that weekend, too, as my live-in niece is graduating college... so I should be about ready for a break to get out of the house! lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got it on my calendar, and have every intention of being there! I don't believe I will be able to have the parts together to build an upper by then, but I still want to observe all of you masters at work and learn all I can!

Latest posts

Top Bottom