OFFICIAL January '16 AR15 build party thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has motivated me. Picked up a spikes lower and was about to tap the rear takedown and noticed they come threaded from the factory.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably will, but it may be a while for me, honestly. We've been on a skeleton crew at work for the last 6 months and now one of our guys had emergency surgery and is out for a while.

Of course, I don't have to be there, but I might be able to make it depending on when people want. If there's enough interest, we can do it again! lol I only built one of the three uppers I had planned, though all my lowers are currently completed.

Always a good excuse to buy more and build more, right?

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope there is one again in the not so distant future. Unfortunately my son and I we in Canada at my mom's memorial service. We plan on being there next time. Sounds like you guys had a great time. We are putting together some pieces as we speak :hey3:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love another build party--my son has that CMMG lower build kit he won at the first one just begging to be put in a lower receiver...

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm up for hosting the OFFICIAL 2016 AR Build Party part deu sometime in the next couple of months. I don't have the build experience that tR has, so if he can't make it, someone with the experience will have to step up.
Or we can muddle our way thru and learn together! ! (typically my way)

PM me and I'll start a list of possible attendees till we come up with a date. At present I'm thinking late April or early May.

Deano

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm up for hosting the OFFICIAL 2016 AR Build Party part deu sometime in the next couple of months. I don't have the build experience that tR has, so if he can't make it, someone with the experience will have to step up.
Or we can muddle our way thru and learn together! ! (typically my way)

PM me and I'll start a list of possible attendees till we come up with a date. At present I'm thinking late April or early May.

Deano

That works for me, but if we choose April I'll have to know in the next week to ask off. For May, I have to have requests in by March 15th. But I'm good either way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom