i've been gone awhile.... here's a few pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man its been awhile for me, looks like a lot you have been doing well on packing the fridge and helping the kids. as for me if anyone care, I quit my desk job a little over 2yrs ago and started working a new job, that is far from the desk. I get out when I can still though. still in love with chasing them yotes!! its the best drug..lol.. but none the less here are few of the pics I have on hand, ill add more when I can find them. back to viewing...

20151112_173712.jpg

20151203_174857.jpg

20150925_191313.jpg

my first hog, shot her in Louisana..200yrds with a Remington 25 (243)

20150926_000048.jpg

2nd hog, later in the night in Louisiana, this one was a wild group effort.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes sir. things good on your end up there in the ol ponca area. perrys still my home, i'm sitting in a holiday inn right now though in Albuquerque, nm.
yote hunting out here is a bit different because of the terrain, but its still a blast. still waiting to get my first New Mexico yote. maybe this weekend the weather looks promising with some cold and snow.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of on the forum were in NM last month. Lots of coyotes. Couldn't believe how many we saw without calling. 4 of us were standing there when one trotted by. We lip squeaked him to within 50 yds, and he just stood there looking at us. Finally turned and trotted off.

The snow makes them a lot easier to see, and its pretty evident they don't get a lot of predator hunting pressure.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even recognize you with your head shaved. lol Good to see you on here again! I imagine that wild group effort on the second pig utilized a lot of lead...

Latest posts

Top Bottom