planned parenthood not indicted by grand jury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfamiliar Terrain for Corporate Lawyer in Planned Parenthood Drama
JAN. 29, 2016

static01.nyt.com_images_2016_01_30_business_30MOFO_30MOFO_master675.jpg

“Our lawsuit is not about pro-choice versus pro-life,” he said. “What you can’t do is defraud people, lie and go about manufacturing tales. These guys are accountable under the law just like everybody else.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/b...-lawyer-in-planned-parenthood-drama.html?_r=0

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfamiliar Terrain for Corporate Lawyer in Planned Parenthood Drama
JAN. 29, 2016

static01.nyt.com_images_2016_01_30_business_30MOFO_30MOFO_master675.jpg

“Our lawsuit is not about pro-choice versus pro-life,” he said. “What you can’t do is defraud people, lie and go about manufacturing tales. These guys are accountable under the law just like everybody else.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/b...-lawyer-in-planned-parenthood-drama.html?_r=0

That is the PP lawyers? No wonder they are pro abortion. They want to spare the kid ugly genes.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Federal judge blocks release of new videos by anti-abortion group

Hundreds of hours of tape contain ‘no evidence of actual criminal wrongdoing’
Judge calls Center for Medical Progress videos ‘misleadingly edited’

s25.postimg.org_cqpr6gyod_5760.jpg

David Daleiden, centre, blue shirt, in court in Texas earlier this month. The judge in San Francisco rejected his claim that the videos shot by the Center for Medical Progress were investigative journalism protected by the first amendment.
David Daleiden, centre, blue shirt, in court in Texas earlier this month. A judge has rejected his claim that undercover videos shot by his group were investigative journalism.

8 February 2016

In a major defeat for the anti-abortion group that released controversial recordings of Planned Parenthood employees, a federal judge on Friday banned the activists from sharing undercover video of an annual conference of abortion providers, saying that hundreds of hours of tape contain “no evidence of actual criminal wrongdoing”, as the activists claimed.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-release-of-new-videos-by-anti-abortion-group

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal judge blocks release of new videos by anti-abortion group

Hundreds of hours of tape contain ‘no evidence of actual criminal wrongdoing’
Judge calls Center for Medical Progress videos ‘misleadingly edited’

s25.postimg.org_cqpr6gyod_5760.jpg

David Daleiden, centre, blue shirt, in court in Texas earlier this month. The judge in San Francisco rejected his claim that the videos shot by the Center for Medical Progress were investigative journalism protected by the first amendment.
David Daleiden, centre, blue shirt, in court in Texas earlier this month. A judge has rejected his claim that undercover videos shot by his group were investigative journalism.

8 February 2016

In a major defeat for the anti-abortion group that released controversial recordings of Planned Parenthood employees, a federal judge on Friday banned the activists from sharing undercover video of an annual conference of abortion providers, saying that hundreds of hours of tape contain “no evidence of actual criminal wrongdoing”, as the activists claimed.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-release-of-new-videos-by-anti-abortion-group

wonder if any will be "leaked". I mean how can they stop them?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
normally don't care for Biden, but here he makes the most coherent statement I've ever seen him make.
"I accept my church's position on abortion but i refuse to impose it on others."

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
normally don't care for Biden, but here he makes the most coherent statement I've ever seen him make.
"I accept my church's position on abortion but i refuse to impose it on others."

but when the church mentions things about refugees, migrants unlawfully in the country, or gun control he wants to force it on others. If a person does not follow their faith how can they be trusted? If he said what he said and added I don't think people should have abortions it would have carried weight with me, but we are all different.

The strange thing about abortion, if you know the demographics of abortion, it almost seems more babies are murdered who would grow up to vote for someone like biden.

I guess every thorn does have its rose.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's entirely possible to follow one's faith in one's own actions without forcing it on others. It's also possible to believe in legislation that agrees with the church for reasons other than religion.

LIke I said "When it suits him"

I just want people to own up to it. Most people are hypocrites to an extent.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
North Dakota Loses Abortion Case, Must Pay $245,000 to Abortion Rights Group
www.slate.com_content_dam_slate_blogs_xx_factor_2016_04_15_nor3e2ec6e13d4234cbea01e066715984e6.jpg

The Red River Women's Clinic in downtown Fargo, North Dakota.
Red River Women’s Clinic is the only abortion clinic in the entire state of North Dakota. Women who travel there to terminate their pregnancies must receive anti-abortion counseling then wait 24 hours before undergoing the procedure. Minors must receive parental consent. Doctors must be flown in from out of state to perform this extraordinarily safe and simple surgery. Angry protesters gather around Red River’s entrance, intimidating patients.

Still, these roadblocks weren’t enough for the North Dakota legislature, which in 2013 passed a “fetal heartbeat” law, banning abortions once a fetus’s heartbeat could be detected. Because that often occurs six weeks into a pregnancy, the measure effectively outlawed abortions in the middle of the first trimester, which is clearly illegal under the Supreme Court’s abortion precedents. As a result, the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals begrudgingly invalidated the law after Red River challenged it—while simultaneously lambasting abortion and spewing junk science about its purportedly negative effects on women.

North Dakota Loses Abortion Case, Must Pay $245,000 to Abortion Rights Group

Latest posts

Top Bottom