Am I a closet NeckBeard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go to Walmart in the morning at least once a week to look for .22 ammo. Anytime they have it I buy the maximum amount allowed. I don't resale it, I just want my children to have enough to get proficient at shooting. There. Maybe I can sleep at night again.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Do you go hours before? Every day? Do you have a way of finding when the shipments are coming in and wait for it?

If not, you either aren't a neckbeard, or a really really poor one if you are.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, My name is progun223 and I am a neckbeard. LOL

as long as you don't camp out waiting for the cart to roll out your okay.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are motivated enough to get up early, and/or have a way to purchase ammo, it's yours to do what you will. Shoot it, give it away, or mark it up and see what the market will bear. It's yours, sleep well, and don't let jealous folks make you feel guilty about what's rightfully yours.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with you buying it for you, your family and friends to shoot, If you buy it to resell, that's when you become a businessman.

Is it OK if I buy a car and sell it for more than I paid for it? How many cars am I morally obligated to limit myself to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom