Questionable Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowtieguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought that I would start this thread so that maybe we can help each other avoid Arms Dealers that may be likely to not perform as advertised. I ordered a C.I.A. Yugoslavian AK N-PAP with no statement of LO-CAP (1st Gen) 10 round single stack magazine, AK N-PAP (2nd Gen) 10 round double stack magazine or AK O-PAP (3rd Gen) 10 round double stack magazine. Instead of the most modern rifle I ended up with 1st Gen circa 2004 Yugo N-PAP. I'm not upset so much about the weapon I am unhappy about the fact that the add was not specific about the style of magazine. Or the Proper identification of the weapon. The ad nomenclature Simply stated: Century International Arms Yugoslavian PAP Rifle 7.62 X 39, 10 Round, wood. The rub is single round clips are next to impossible to find. As you can well imagine I thought that I would be getting at least a 2nd generation weapon. I called to try to get an adjustment to a 2nd gen N-PAP and I got the run around from the owner. He tried to tell me that all 10 round clip guns are single stack magazine, he hasn't even studied up on what is available out there. I advise that you do not do business with Southern Shooters Gear and Guns of Alexandria, Louisiana. They are a bit on the SNAKEY side. Just to let you know "You can deal with a snake if you know they are a snake, just hold them by the head"

ge

bowtieguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

I just want everyone to know when there are rip-off artists out there. Another downside on these guys is they lie about things being in stock. I called Wednesday to get a tracking number and found out that my gun ( that was supposedly in stock) was not there yet, it was coming in on a truck and would ship when it came in. That's 6 days since I placed the order and paid for it. Also they don't have the 10 round single stack magazines and the company I was referred to by the owner doesn't even carry the single stack. I'm still looking for a reliable source for the mags. I was told that Century does have them so I'll check with Sooner State Guns and see if they can order them.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you got exactly what you ordered. "The ad nomenclature Simply stated: Century International Arms Yugoslavian PAP Rifle 7.62 X 39, 10 Round, wood."
Not their fault you failed to contact them before ordering and asking if it accepted high capacity magazines. For future reference "Buy Local" You can touch it, feel it, hold it before you pay and take it home the same day. It is very common for online dealers to not actually have guns "in stock" many dropship from distributors like Davidsons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom