Mad rush on lpk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was looking to pick up a lower parts kit and it looks like almost every one is sold out of them online, any one know what the deal is?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was looking to pick up a lower parts kit and it looks like almost every one is sold out of them online, any one know what the deal is?

Lower parts kits and upper receivers are very difficult to get ahold of right now. High demand and limited supply of components combined with SHOT Show sales seems to have created a vacuum. Fortunately, we are getting parts.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want one! What's good and what's bad? I know nothing about them, but have been thinking about getting parts slowly and putting one a rifle together.

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elections coming up, nobody ever knows what's going to happen, so the fear factor always sets in and everybody starts hoarding stuff! Can't blame them I guess, I wish I would have hoarded some .22 ammo with my paper route money when I was a kid and could find bucket of bullets (550 rounds) on sale for $7.50!!! Who knew you wouldn't be able to walk into a store and find 22 ammo on the shelf for years on end? Of course If every body would just refuse to over pay for it at the gun shows that would stop the madness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom