Mad rush on lpk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what I normally do is start at the cheapest I find and do a google search on it like "Anderson lpk quality forum" if it gets bad reviews ill do the same thing but replace Anderson with the next cheapest like PSA and so on until I find one with solid reviews at a price I can handle. their was also a thread on OSA a week or 2 ago specifically about LPKs...

Favorite Lower Parts Kits

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a quality or material difference? I see the prices range from $53-$72.

Yes and no. Price doesn't directly reflect quality, but the general trend of more $$$ = more quality tends to hold true.

And they go higher than $70. There are some that are near $100.

Personally, I wish there were more offerings that didn't include the fire control group (trigger, hammer, disconnector, and associated springs), trigger guard, or grip.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used a del ton on mine and I was happy, everything I have I go a step above the cheapest I can get.

Nothing against the fatboys but I was hoping to find one this weekend and Tulsa is a bit of a drive.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are out of stock, sooner gold and guns said they were out of stock last week, I am going to try cold hand arms, after that it will be order online and have shipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom