Mad rush on lpk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may do that! I'm not trying to avoid fbt I swear, I just want to swing in and look in person.

I'm not in Bixby that often but I did work in there for a while and fell in love with Charlie's chicken haha.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a quality or material difference? I see the prices range from $53-$72.

I can't tell you how many Anderson kits I've used and have yet to have one give me a problem that I can remember offhand. Also used Spikes and PSA with no trouble.

No way I'm paying $100+ for a Daniel Defense kit, myself.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been Leary of the andersons because of the old "get what you pay for" my personal is a delton and I have assembled a psa. The psa felt gritty but it functions flawlessly.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may do that! I'm not trying to avoid fbt I swear, I just want to swing in and look in person.

I'm not in Bixby that often but I did work in there for a while and fell in love with Charlie's chicken haha.

haha....I get that. The other places around the city that you might try is Mark's in Moore and Black Label on NW 10th.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not had any problems with Anderson LPK's. I've had problems with Rock River roll pins before, but the only brand that I recommend you stay completely away from are Guntech - they are turderific components.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many Anderson kits I've used and have yet to have one give me a problem that I can remember offhand. Also used Spikes and PSA with no trouble.

No way I'm paying $100+ for a Daniel Defense kit, myself.

i've used dozens of Anderson LPK as well, i'm a happy camper with them. i put them into Mega Arms Billet lowers and don't sweat it, seems they've stopped using the stainless trigger and hammer tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom