Homs, Syria 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said "miles square," not "square miles." The two are different. "X miles square" means "a square x miles on a side."

In other words, yes it was already in square miles but you saw an excuse to talk down to someone by pointing out the minor mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess nobody saw the reality of the video.

Its SHTF for those folks that lived there. Over a million. WTF difference does the math make?

What would you do if you used to live there.

Not a peep from the apocalyptic preppers that are thinking their homes are going to be in the same condition and they are going to have to rely on their stashes they have implanted to survive.
Is this not the situation you all are prepping for?

Tell us if your prep would prepare you for this?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a little more sympathy for those Syrian refugees? They have nothing left to go back to. That is what a true total war looks like. Looks a lot like European cities after WWII.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in Ar Ramadi Iraq in 2003, I watched a man try to refill his radiator on his car. He was dipping a water bottle into raw sewage running down a street.
I think people forget that if the water system fails in that part of the world, you are within 3 days of death.
I don't feel sorry for they guy in Iraq or the people that live in Homs, all of them need to fix their own counties.
Right or wrong, good or bad, It does not matter to me, but I spent 20 years of my life making sure Oklahoma does not look like Homs. Syrian refugees need to fix their own country and not be a burden on other nations because they are cowards.
Anyone have a little more sympathy for those Syrian refugees? I have zero sympathy for people who are not willing to defend their own homes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom