Wedding Beggars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baby showers and Wedding gifts started many moons ago because kids got married early. They didn't have a pot to piss in and the gifts for weddings and baby's was a start for their future lives together.

That's how my married life and a majority of others got started. Its a method to help overcome that initial home setup.

That being said, folks that don't need the money use this tool to see how much their "friends" like them by the amount of money they spend on them.Think Kardashian here.

If used properly, its a great thing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just figuring out what I need to support to run for OSA president. I have a start.

-cheap gas prices
-lowering the minimum wage to $2.00 an hour
-honeyfund
-breed specific legislation

Let's start with the half-pit/half-boxer the cops had to put down here tonight after it killed another dog, attacked the owner and then the cops.

"But she was just the sweetest thing, she'd never hurt a fly!"

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got married 43 years ago and didn't ask for anything from anybody. We have too much of a gimme culture today . Get off the sofa, pull up your pants, put down the joystick , and earn it. I'm sick of seeing all the gov. programs cut where the people work for their money and gimme programs expanded.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's start with the half-pit/half-boxer the cops had to put down here tonight after it killed another dog, attacked the owner and then the cops.

"But she was just the sweetest thing, she'd never hurt a fly!"

I will certainly ban that dead dog you mentioned in Bartlesville. Anyone caught possessing or harboring the dead dog that killed another dog, attacked the owner and then the cops will be arrested.

But what is your position on 2wd vs 4x4 for winter driving?

I believe in the strong, masculine, intelligent men of OSA. Most here could win Baja in an old Honda Civic on 4 donut tires. I believe in you. Vote RH.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girl my wife went to school with is a single mom, early 30's. Started a gofundme to pay for a vacation after she graduated college, because she couldn't afford one...

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't those people provide for their honeymoons like my son and daughter-in-law did? They won a honeymoon package at a wedding expo!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we got married 43 years ago and didn't ask for anything from anybody. We have too much of a gimme culture today . Get off the sofa, pull up your pants, put down the joystick , and earn it. I'm sick of seeing all the gov. Programs cut where the people work for their money and gimme programs expanded.

a-motherhumping-men!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom