Pickup seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a place in OKC that sells good late model seats for a pickup? Looking for something around 2015 dodge 60/40 seats to put in a build project.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Salvage yards normally don't have that new of stuff, you get lucky sometimes though, look on Craig's list for people parting out roll overs and such.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got dodge van seats from a 1999 conversion van back in the year 2000 from a salvage yard east of I 35 on NE23 street i think it was They were on the North side of 23rd.
Whatever you do tell the place when you haggle the price it is cash and you don't need a receipt.

They wanted 600 for all the seats and 600 for a new set of tires with all the lug nuts, center caps and mag wheels.
I got the tires/mags etc. and seats for $625 total , never hurts to put that out there.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
CL has always been cheaper than the salvages when I've searched. A lot of it just depends on the salvage yard chosen and the mood they're in that day.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of project are you building, you've got my curiosity peaked?
67 ford swb with Crown Vic front suspension, 1996 4.6 DOHC with mustang cobra cams, intake and TB. Interior seats will be done in black leather with orange insets and orange stitching, Paint is going to be Lamborghini orange. With front suspension and flipped rear axle truck will be lowered approx 5 inches all the way around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom