Pickup seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would scrap the idea of late model seats for that. You will pay way too much and getting them to fit will require a lot of additional effort for not much return. I would look into ProCar seats. I use them in all of my custom builds.

www.procarbyscat.com

Back seats shrunk.jpg

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will look into that, thanks. This has been long time coming, gathering need parts and lots of info gathering to make a dependable ride. Have thought of putting IRS in truck from the donar car but still undecided on that.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used the IRS from a 96 T-bird in my 62 Comet wagon, works well. I used to own 51 Ford F100 with a similar set up.

While factory seats look nice and all, I just don't see them working well in a single-cab truck. The frames are really big and not designed to fit in the small space you have to work with. It can be done, but I think custom would be a better fit.

If you are set on factory seats, I would look at single cabs, as they will fit the tight the tight space better.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A-Z and B&B are the two big yards in the OKC metro that will be the most likely to have what you're looking for. Del City Pickup is a good place to get seats, but that's a little new for their price range. G&R will have stuff that new and nice but they are primarily GM stuff. C&C would be another to check but that might be a little new for them too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom